How Feng Shui has helped me and others improve our lives.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Shifting Energy

It's after midnight. I have to be up by 7 in the morning, and I'm not remotely sleepy - which is not at all like me. I'm normally in bed by 10:30 and out by 11. But I can't get past the energy shift in my house tonight. I've been cleaning out my junk closet - which happens to be in my new office now. I knew it needed to be cleaned out, but I couldn't have imagined the shift in energy in this house. I've also done a couple of new Feng Shui activations in my office and in my husband's office - and one in the living room. I have a few more changes I want to make tomorrow.

Something hasn't been quite right. I needed to shift the energy in my home. I knew that even the slightest energy shift would make a big difference - but I was unprepared for how different it feels. It's funny - because I thought I had the Feng Shui in this house right. I had gone through every room in a very methodical manner. I did the Feng Shui in the house top to bottom. But things change, stuff gets moved, energy shifts - and there's always a way to improve things.

So the practical Feng Shui lesson for the day is this: Even when you think you're done, you aren't. If you feel stuck, like you need some movement in your life, do something. Clean out a closet. Move some stuff around. Who knows? You might stir up so much energy you can't sleep.....now back to my Ebay auctions!

No comments: